The school uniform colours are Royal Blue and Grey.
Our school uniform supplier is:
Uniform and Leisurewear
15 Common Garden Street, Lancaster. (Opposite Marketgate car park)
Tel: 01524 388355
FAIR TRADE UNIFORM
The school is proud to offer an ethically manufactured school uniform option made with Fairtrade Cotton. You can order your own Fairtrade uniform from the Kool Skools website or ask for more information at the office.
We aim to keep the price of uniform affordable by investigating all competitor manufacturers. With the exception of the blue sweatshirt with the school logo, all uniform items are available from supermarkets and high street shops.
The Headteacher and Governors of the school expect children to wear school uniform.
We expect that all parents will support the school on this issue. School colours help children to develop a sense of community and as such have a beneficial effect on the behaviour of children and help to promote a good learning environment.
- Blue sweatshirt, embroidered with school logo
- Polo shirt
- Grey trousers or a grey skirt of a
suitable / modestlength
- Black sensible school shoes or plain black boots
- Black or grey socks with trousers
- Grey / white knee-length socks or grey / black tights with skirts
- Summer option of blue checked summer dress
- A reversible waterproof jacket is also available in school colours.
- A pair of dark blue shorts
- White T-shirt
- Pumps (slip on black or Velcro only for young children)
- All kept in a drawstring PE bag
No make-up, etc, and hair tied back away from the face with a plain band or ribbon. We must request that jewellery is not worn at school.
Children will be encouraged at all times to take care of their appearance and to present themselves and their work at their very best.
Like us on Facebook
Keep up to date with us & like our page!
Latest Ofsted Report
'The leadership team has maintained the good
quality of education in the school since the last inspection...'
Take a look at our Prospectus
Read what Moorside offers all our pupils